Warrior Necklace | Sapphire Onyx Peacock Feather Arrow
Arjun and Krishna are considered the heroes of Hindu epic Mahabharata. The two of them have a philosophical conversation about the meaning of life in the Bhagavad Gita.
Arrow - Arjun is considered the finest archer and warrior in the war of our consciousness.
Peacock feather - Krishna is the truth of what lies within us.
Onyx - Protection.
Sapphire - Prosperity.
Wherever there is Krishna; the master of wisdom and strength and wherever there is Arjuna; the supreme archer; there will also certainly be opulence; victory; extraordinary power and morality. Bhagavad-Gita 18.78
- Arrow Size (mm) 38x5x2 24K Gold Vermeil
- Peacock feather Size (mm)20x8x1 Sterling Silver
- Hand wrapped Sapphire gemstone
- Bezel Green Onyx gemstone
- 18 inches Gold filled chain